Do you have big dreams for your life? Are you craving more purpose?
More meaning? More depth? More abundance? Love? Fun? Success? Happiness?
You might think a new set of goals can help you play bigger or get through a particular challenge in the new year.
But depending on your personality, or where you are in your life right now, goals can sometimes make you feel under pressure or as though where you are right now isn’t good enough.
This year, we're flipping the switch on goal-setting and throwing the rulebook out the window.
Instead, we're going to help you focus on cultivating inspired intentions, and heart-felt visions for your future using intuitive goal setting.
What’s the difference?
Traditional goals can often be external and come from the head. We plan them in reaction to something else, to feeling less than, to not having enough.
Inspired Intentions or intuitive goals are more of a feeling that guide us to the end result.
They are internal and give us a feeling of heart-felt satisfaction and joy.
We’ve all grown far more comfortable in a state of fear than in a place of joy and faith.
We’ve learned to rely on fear as a way of protecting ourselves from being disappointed, hurt or triggered.
In order to claim everything you attract, you need to welcome worthiness and happiness.
You need to accept that struggle and pain aren’t required for growth, success or meaning. It’s good to feel good
Anyone can tap into their intuition (spoiler alert: it's your hidden superpower).
And by being in sacred connection with your true self and source energy (the universe) and actively developing your intuitive instincts, you can be truly on purpose and able to connect with your heart visions.
You'll be able to see or feel what your future holds and manifest everything in your mind's eye.
This is opposite of how most of us have been taught to operate through public schools and from our parents (as well-intentioned as they were).
We are re-wiring our systems, and this will be what helps us not only feel better and be kinder to each other, but also survive as a human race.
- You'll need a journal, pen and some calming meditation music.
DEEP SUBCONSCIOUS MEDITATION FOR INTUITIVE & INTENTIONAL GOAL-SETTING
STEP ONE: Prepare your sacred space by burning scented candles, incense or placing essential oils in a diffuser. You might also want to play some relaxing music.
STEP TWO: Close your eyes and let your breath soften.
Draw to mind the highest version of yourself.
What are you doing, where are you, who are you surrounded by, how do you look, how are you feeling, what are you doing for fun and so forth?
Once you can see this in your mind's eye, gently go over to your highest self and ask, "what do you need".
Listen to the wisdom she provides. If nothing comes up, ask her again, with love in your heart.
"What do you need?"
Listen to what she has to say.
Sit with her wisdom, with this vision, with these feelings.
You might laugh or cry or do nothing at all.
Just let it come up as you focus on the most exquisite, joyous and abundant version of yourself for at least 5-10 minutes.
STEP THREE: When you emerge from your meditation, write down the answers to the following questions (you might wish to answer only a few to begin with):
1. Describe what you saw and felt during your meditation connection with your 'highest self'?
2. Take a moment to reflect on how much you have grown in your soul journey over the past few months (or years), no matter how bad things may have been to your conscious mind, and jot down what comes up for you.
3. What do you feel proud of? See if you can come up with at least 6 things.
4. What have you learned?
5. What are you grateful for? (At least 6 things)
6. What are some intentions you have moving forward? (At least 3 things)
7. What are you currently doing or plan to do for self-care (meditation, massage, walks, etc.)? (At least 3 things)
8. How do you want to feel in the new year? Name specific feelings (e.g. joyful, abundant, free, healthy, connected).
9. What specific action steps do you plan to take in the next 3 months to feel more of these feelings?
10. What are your top values in both your personal and professional life right now? (At least 5 things)
11. What are some action steps you can take to live in alignment with these values (at least 3 things)
12. If fear and failure were not an option, what would you be doing every single day?
13. Where in your life are you unfulfilled right now?
14. What are 3 things you can do to change this?
15. What sets your soul on fire?
16. What can you do to bring a bout more play into daily life?
17. What are your true dreams?
18. How can you begin making steady progress toward your true dreams?
From many of these intuitive answers, you should be able to see a pattern playing out. Perhaps a call from your soul.
Using this insight, you might like to set some meaningful and powerful intentions or continue to ask yourselves these important questions until things become clearer.
Remember, we are learning how to feel our way through life, how to set goals intuitively versus what we think we “should” be doing.
In the beginning, it can be tricky.
But if you commit to this practice regularly, you'll learn to be guided by your right brain, your creative, emotional-based side, to then bring along the left brain, the rational, logical part of who you are.
We hope this has been helpful in some way.
Sending you each blessings and gratitude for your presence in my life.
++ GIVEAWAY ++
1 x Rare by Livkin Rose Quartz Crystal Meditation Mask (valued $159)
1 x Magic of I 2020 Planner & Journal Bundle (valued at $121.40)
HOW TO ENTER
2. Leave a comment on this blog post letting us know what your intentions are for the new year?
Winner will be announced on Jan 2nd 2020 on the Hanako Therapies Instagram page. Open to worldwide residents.