1. Tell us a bit about yourself & the work that you do.
I was born in Moscow, Russia and moved to Adelaide, Australia when I was 11 – I am 21 now. It was a big change for sure but one that I am eternally grateful for. My life revolves around creativity. Art, photography, video making… I am always looking for a way to release my creative energy. I am a big lover of adventure and travel, and I believe with all my heart that we are one.
2. How did you first foray into spirituality?
When I changed my diet and went vegan, it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. I felt free and inspired. I would go for a walk and feel love oozing out of every blade of grass and every tree leaf. That’s when I felt something shifted in me. I became interested in meditation, manifestation, energy, our beautiful Universe and how it works.
3. How do you stay grounded (e.g. meditation, cooking etc).
Being alone in nature, or painting with watercolours. I love being by myself and reconnecting to the world that surrounds me. Just like I love watching colours spill onto paper and watching paint swirl in a cup of water as I dip my paintbrush in.
4. 3 Instagram accounts and/or blogs you are loving right now?
@penabranca – sacred geometry. My all time favourite.
@mysticmamma – my horoscope and astrology go-to.
@nasa – do I need to say more?!
5. If a song could describe your life, which would it be?
Willow Smith – Female Energy
6. What are your top 5 non-negotiable life values.
Gratitude, generosity, openness, honesty and love.
7. If there was one thing you could tell your 13-year-old self what would it be?
Nothing is as important as it seems.
8. What makes you come alive?
Fiery sunsets, being underwater, standing on a cliff, breathing in mountain air, feeling sun on my skin, listening to beautiful music on a drive somewhere unforgettable. Little moments that make life, life. Laying on the grass and reading a book. Staring at the night sky and realising that I am you, and you are me. We are the stars and all is alive and connected.
9. If you could have dinner with 3 people alive or dead, who would they be?
Russell Brand, Stephen Hawking, and Ellen DeGeneres to lighten the mood.
10. Who is your greatest inspiration?
I don’t have one source of inspiration. I am also inspired the greatest not by ‘who’ but by ‘what’ - and that is everything around me. Nature. Animals. Water. The power of it. The harmony of it.
11. How important do you think having a spiritual connection with oneself is?
It is vital for inner peace and true happiness.
12. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Can I make everyone super interested in climate change, all at once?!
13. What do you want to be doing/feeling in 5 years time?
Traveling and painting. I’d love to be doing the same thing I am doing right now, but more of it, and on a bigger scale. Travel somewhere I’ve never been before and stay there for a few months. Find a place to paint and do that all day long, exploring in my spare time.
14. If you could be transported to any destination in the world right now, where would it be?
Back to Kauai, Hawaii. Not only did that island feel like home, but gave me the biggest boost of inspiration. Imagine flowering fruit trees, smiling people, smell of salt water and warm breeze on your face along with an indescribable feeling of freedom and wanderlust – that’s Kauai. Either that, or Amalfi Coast in Italy - always wanted to visit that place.
15. Can you provide some of your best tips on The Law Of Attraction?
Make sure you message is in present tense. Think it, feel it, say it. Send your message into the Universe – and let go. Do not dwell on it.
16. What are you working on at the moment?
Art. All my energy is put into my Etsy DreamyMoons – that is how I ground myself, inspire myself, motivate myself and release my creative energy.
17. Finally – what has your experience with Hanako elixirs been like?
I love surrounding myself with beautiful earthy aromas. I find it freeing, inspiring and most of all grounding. Earthy scents are my most favourite (perhaps it is because Taurus is an earth sign?). So – my experience has been amazing so far. Spritzing the essences into the air and walking into a cloud of tangy earthy aromas always puts a smile on my face. “I am Inspired” mist is my favourite.