Facial steaming involves immersing your face in a cloud of warm vapours while you simply breathe for at least five to fifteen minutes. It's a great way to clear out your pores and soften your skin, delivering a glowing complexion. This intimate self-care exercise requires you to unplug, sit still, and be present in the moment.
For this ritual, we've created a handcrafted herbal tincture that is brimming with Rose, Lavender and Hibiscus herbs combined with pure essential oils of Geranium, Lavender and Eucalyptus to bless and anoint your beloved skin.
The combination of steam with botanicals will cleanse the skin, remove impurities, hydrate and promote circulation, aid in skin renewal and calm the nervous system.
Your Sacred Steaming Ritual:
1. Completely cleanse the skin first to start with a clean, fresh face.
2. In a bowl place 3 cups of boiled water then place 3 teaspoons of Hanako’s Rose Lavender Facial Steam Blend.
3. Find a nice quiet and comfy position. A table and chair are a pretty perfect height.
4. Drape a towel over your head, shoulders and the steaming bowl, creating your own little tent.
5. Closing your eyes and keeping your face around 10 inches from the steaming water, begin to deeply inhale and exhale and allow yourself to relax.
6. Stay here for 10 minutes to 15 mins with the intention of going inwards and easing the mind's clutter.
7. When finished gently splash your face with some cool water then pat the skin dry.
This is delicious to do before bedtime for a more restful sleep.
All our love x