The Letting Go Kit
Shipping charges are calculated within the shopping cart. Simply add a product to your shopping cart and select your destination. Your shipping price and approximate delivery timeframe will be displayed. Shipping is calculated at the end of your transaction.
- Contact us to report the fault within 2 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
- We will organise the return of the faulty or damaged product to Hanako Therapies. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must not have been used.
- Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example if you paid by direct deposit your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account.
- Gift recipients please note: In the case of a refund on a faulty return Hanako cannot credit the gift recipient. The refund must be credited to the purchaser using the original payment method.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Non faulty products: exchange or Hanako Therapies credit only. Please choose your purchase carefully as Hanako Therapies does not provide a refund in this case. We do however provide exchanges or alternatively a credit to use through the Hanako Therapies website at a later date.
- Contact us to report the need to exchange the product within 7 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with a return authority and instructions on how to return the product. The item must be returned to Hanako Therapies within 7 days of the return authority. Please note that you are responsible for returning the product to Hanako and all charges incurred are at your expense. It is a requirement that the items be sent using Registered Post with the appropriate insurance to ensure the items is secure in transit.
- Upon receiving the product it will be inspected to ensure that it hasn't been worn. Products must be returned to Hanako in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Once the return has been processed you will either be supplied with the exchange item/s of your choosing or a Hanako credit code. Please note that you are responsible for all applicable shipping charges.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions
PO Box 257
Gordon NSW AU 2072
THE LETTING GO KIT:
This 4-step kit will help provide support through emotional upheaval due to change, shock, trauma or grief.
PINK BABY ROSE: a message of unconditional love
‘Pink Baby Rose’ essence will access another deep yet subtle level of healing, especially around the area of the heart. It encourages one to surrender issues of the heart to the higher self, and serves as a reminder that all that has been, all that is and all that is to come is done with unconditional love. It helps to clearly see relationships from a point of unconditional love. Directions: If taking directly from the stock bottle, 2 drops under the tongue per day for 2 to 3 weeks.
I AM...Supported is like putting a warm blanket of love and security around you at times when you feel vulnerable. This essence will enhance your inner strength and help release pain and hurt.
DIRECTIONS: Spray over the crown of the head and liberally on and around your body, repeat the affirmation, take a deep breath, and let go.
AFFIRMATION: "It is safe for me to let go of any sadness and pain, I nurture my beautiful self during this time. I am loved and I accept, inner strength and peace fill my being."
THE MERIDIAN BLENDS: The two (partner) Meridian Blends of the Metal Element will support correct flow of energy along the Lung and Large Intestine meridian lines. One of the main aspects of the Metal Element is ‘letting go’ – is there a ‘holding on’ pattern that needs to be released, or an emotion that needs letting go? These blends help surrender to and accept ‘what is’ – to open up and just ‘be’, so struggle and resistance no longer have power, and challenges can be transcended gracefully.
DIRECTIONS: The Meridian blends can be used as often as you desire and at anytime of the day. The “body clock” time shown on instructions simply shows when these organs are in their peak 2hr energy period.
“It doesn’t take a lot of strength to hang on. It takes a lot of strength to let go”
When we learn to stay present to ‘what is’ and where we are at no matter how challenging a space it is we find the gift of grace within. It is when we try to hide or run that contraction and pain keep us stuck.
“A peaceful harmonious world begins with a peaceful harmonious self”