Palo Santo ~ Holy Wood
Palo Santo is native to South America and used by Native Peoples for ceremonial purposes and healing. With a beautiful sweet and woodsy aroma, it can be used as you would a Smudge stick or incense.
It is a wonderful tool to use before going into Meditation helping to clear and raise your vibration but also ground for deeper connection to Higher Power. The mystic of this Holy Wood can be felt at first light, leaving you mentally and emotionally clear and calm.
For health and wellbeing benefits; it is often used for headaches, common colds and flu, asthma sufferers and for stress and anxiety.
Use with reverence and gratitude.
Hold the Palo Santo stick on a 45-degree angle down towards the flame of either a match, lighter or candle. Ignite and allow to burn for 30 secs. Blow out any flame and allow to smolder. Work your way around the room in a clockwise direction from the ground upwards or on the physical self, begin at the heart centre and fan the smoke up towards your throat then up and over the head and down towards the ground. Re light whenever needed.
Palo Santo can be reused. To extinguish place into dry sand or heat proof bowl.
Palo Santo is a product of Ecuador and has been harvested without harming the Palo Santo tree. The mystical spirit of this wood must be respected which is why the tree must not be cut down, only wood that has been found to have died naturally is used.
Shipping charges are calculated within the shopping cart. Simply add a product to your shopping cart and select your destination. Your shipping price and approximate delivery timeframe will be displayed. Shipping is calculated at the end of your transaction.
- Contact us to report the fault within 2 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
- We will organise the return of the faulty or damaged product to Hanako Therapies. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must not have been used.
- Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example if you paid by direct deposit your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account.
- Gift recipients please note: In the case of a refund on a faulty return Hanako cannot credit the gift recipient. The refund must be credited to the purchaser using the original payment method.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Non faulty products: exchange or Hanako Therapies credit only. Please choose your purchase carefully as Hanako Therapies does not provide a refund in this case. We do however provide exchanges or alternatively a credit to use through the Hanako Therapies website at a later date.
- Contact us to report the need to exchange the product within 7 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with a return authority and instructions on how to return the product. The item must be returned to Hanako Therapies within 7 days of the return authority. Please note that you are responsible for returning the product to Hanako and all charges incurred are at your expense. It is a requirement that the items be sent using Registered Post with the appropriate insurance to ensure the items is secure in transit.
- Upon receiving the product it will be inspected to ensure that it hasn't been worn. Products must be returned to Hanako in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Once the return has been processed you will either be supplied with the exchange item/s of your choosing or a Hanako credit code. Please note that you are responsible for all applicable shipping charges.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions
PO Box 257
Gordon NSW AU 2072