Shipping charges are calculated within the shopping cart. Simply add a product to your shopping cart and select your destination. Your shipping price and approximate delivery timeframe will be displayed. Shipping is calculated at the end of your transaction.
- Contact us to report the fault within 2 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
- We will organise the return of the faulty or damaged product to Hanako Therapies. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must not have been used.
- Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example if you paid by direct deposit your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account.
- Gift recipients please note: In the case of a refund on a faulty return Hanako cannot credit the gift recipient. The refund must be credited to the purchaser using the original payment method.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Non faulty products: exchange or Hanako Therapies credit only. Please choose your purchase carefully as Hanako Therapies does not provide a refund in this case. We do however provide exchanges or alternatively a credit to use through the Hanako Therapies website at a later date.
- Contact us to report the need to exchange the product within 7 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with a return authority and instructions on how to return the product. The item must be returned to Hanako Therapies within 7 days of the return authority. Please note that you are responsible for returning the product to Hanako and all charges incurred are at your expense. It is a requirement that the items be sent using Registered Post with the appropriate insurance to ensure the items is secure in transit.
- Upon receiving the product it will be inspected to ensure that it hasn't been worn. Products must be returned to Hanako in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Once the return has been processed you will either be supplied with the exchange item/s of your choosing or a Hanako credit code. Please note that you are responsible for all applicable shipping charges.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions
PO Box 257
Gordon NSW AU 2072
I AM...Grounded is a blend to bring you back to base and centre, connecting with the earth with a sense of peaceful strength. It supports you to hold your space and be your true self.
DIRECTIONS: Spray over the crown of the head and liberally on and around your body, repeat the affirmation, take a deep breath, and let go.
AFFIRMATION: "I am nourished, centred, grounded and tranquil. Peace is within me."
I AM...Grounded- therapeutic properties
Vetiver- Otherwise known as “the oil of tranquillity”, a very grounding and centring oil, helps one create a sense of stability.
Frankincense- Supports in calming and centring the mind, promoting clarity. Encourages ‘higher’ states of consciousness.
Patchouli- Stabilizing, soothing, grounding and centring. Traditionally known for alleviating stress, anxiety and depression and balancing the emotions.
Gem and flower essences, crystal infused water, mantra and love.