Hanako's Goodnight Baby is a blend of soothing and relaxing essential oils and flower essences that support your little one to let go of the day's adventures. Massaging their little precious feet before they go to bed has a very grounding effect and the benefits are plentiful. It is also a beautiful way to connect and bond using the power of your touch. Massaging allows the blend to soak in and work its magic making them feel safe, calm, secure and loved.
Directions: For 3 months and over simply place a few drops into the palm of your hand rub together and begin to gently massage into your Bubba’s little feet. For newborns 1 drop into the palm of your hands, rub together to warm and disperse and gently place your hands on the bottom of their feet.
AFFIRMATION: "You are safe, secure and always loved."
GOODNIGHT BABY therapeutic properties:
Lavender- Relaxes and calms the body and mind. Balances and soothes the emotions and chakras and helps to restore balance to the auric field.
Sweet Orange- Also known as “the smiley oil” it is cheerful, uplifting and joyful, encouraging positive emotions.
Chamomile- Traditionally known as a calmative. Chamomile is deeply relaxing, soothing and comforting, helping to ease any nervous tension being held. Encourages harmony and smooth flow of vital energy, leaving one with a sense of wholeness.
Combined with gem and flower essences.Blended in 100% Organic Jojoba oil, and bathed in an ancient mantra for deep healing from start to seal.
Made with love xo
Please note: this blend is not just for babies but for big Babe’s too. If you consider yourself a Babe then get massaging, especially after a long day of work. Nighty night.
All Hanako Therapies Baby range essential oil products are at 1% dilution, making it safe for your baby.
Shipping & Returns
Before our products are shipped each item is carefully inspected and packaged so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. All parcels are shipped via Australia Post to ensure that your purchase is delivered as quickly and as safely as possible.
This Shipping policy forms part of the Hanako Therapies website terms and conditions.
Shipping charges are calculated within the shopping cart. Simply add a product to your shopping cart and select your destination. Your shipping price and approximate delivery timeframe will be displayed. Shipping is calculated at the end of your transaction.
For information on your delivery always check the tracking information provided and if you have any questions please contact Hanako Therapies at email@example.com
When we ship
In-stock products that are purchased on weekdays before 5pm (excluding public holidays) will be dispatched the very same day
Returns & Exchanges
Please contact us to obtain instructions before returning a product. Once we receive your return, please allow 1 week for processing. This Returns & Exchanges policy forms part of the Hanako Therapies website terms and conditions.
Items are carefully inspected and packaged before they are shipped. Damage occurring en route is highly unlikely however should this occur please contact us as soon as possible. Keep all of the original packing material and we’ll provide you with instructions. We’ll investigate the fault or damage immediately. Please note that due to the limited supply of our products the item that you have purchased may have sold out and a full refund will be supplied.
We require you to:
- Contact us to report the fault within 2 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
- We will organise the return of the faulty or damaged product to Hanako Therapies. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must not have been used.
- Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example if you paid by direct deposit your refund will be paid into your nominated bank account.
- Gift recipients please note: In the case of a refund on a faulty return Hanako cannot credit the gift recipient. The refund must be credited to the purchaser using the original payment method.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
- Non faulty products: exchange or Hanako Therapies credit only. Please choose your purchase carefully as Hanako Therapies does not provide a refund in this case. We do however provide exchanges or alternatively a credit to use through the Hanako Therapies website at a later date.
For an exchange or a credit on a product we require you to:
- Contact us to report the need to exchange the product within 7 days. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Therapies Customer Service.
- Provide proof of purchase.
- We’ll supply you with a return authority and instructions on how to return the product. The item must be returned to Hanako Therapies within 7 days of the return authority. Please note that you are responsible for returning the product to Hanako and all charges incurred are at your expense. It is a requirement that the items be sent using Registered Post with the appropriate insurance to ensure the items is secure in transit.
- Upon receiving the product it will be inspected to ensure that it hasn't been worn. Products must be returned to Hanako in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts.
- Once the return has been processed you will either be supplied with the exchange item/s of your choosing or a Hanako credit code. Please note that you are responsible for all applicable shipping charges.
- All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions
Hanako Therapies is not responsible for and will not accept the return of any item that is not returned in a new, unused and unworn condition. All returns must be authorised by Hanako Customer Service. firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 257
Gordon NSW AU 2072
All orders are shipped by Australia Post. Orders received before 5pm each day will ship the very same day and be scheduled for delivery from two to four business days. We try hard to ship in the times quoted and faster if possible‚ but sometimes deliveries can be delayed beyond our control. When your product is dispatched you will receive an email containing a consignment number and tracking instructions. This number will allow you to track the progress of your parcel.